Drew Dunn Respect Photography is the blogg of Drew Dunn Respect a photographer bushcrafter, sailor and a wanna be canal boat owner who takes photos of everything and anything.

20 January, 2010

My new Blog

Afternoon all,

As you can see this blog has had all of its posts deleted and has been changed around a bit. Why? Well as part of my new years resolution to get out and do more Bushcraft and general outdoor projects I decided to re design this blog and to start it again. Before this redesign I thought it was a dead duck that was going nowhere and I couldn’t be bothered to change it. So as part of my resolution I decided to update it with all Bushcraft things I get up to. To do this I felt I had to start it from scratch and redesign it and this time make more of an effort to keep it going.
Hopefully i will be able to keep up with my new years resolution.

Drew

1 comment:

Editor said...

glad you are updating, I never got your pic for the Christmas card this year. Good luck and visit more.